- Desktop with 27 inch screens
- 3.2 GHz with Intel Core i5
- 8 GB of RAM
- NIVIDIA GeForce GT
- 755M 1024 MB graphics cards
Mac Pro (6):
- High performance desktop computers
- 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 processor
- 12GB of RAM
Dell Workstation (4):
- Windows desktop computers
- Intel Core i7 processors
- 3.5 GHz
- 8.00 GB of RAM
Xbox One (1):
- Gaming console with Kinect which can be used for gaming research and virtual/augmented reality projects
Macbook Pro (7):
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 processors
- 8GB of RAM
- Retina display screens
High Powered Windows Machines (2):
- PCs built for high-intensity processing and graphics
- core i7 processors
- 3.5 GHz, 32GB of RAM
- Two GeForce GTX 970 graphics cards in PC 7
- A Geforce GTX 980 card in PC 6
Lenovo Thinkpad (4):
- Touchscreen laptops
- Intel Core i7 processors
- 2.10 GHz
- 8.00 GB of RAM
- Equipped with Windows 10
Audio Video Equipment
Yeti Microphone (9):
- This USB desktop Microphone is best for recording podcasts and interviews.
ASUS Mini Projector (1):
- Small portable projector capable of 41” diagonal projection.
- HDMI/MHL connectivity available for most types of media device.
Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera (7):
- 24.2 megapixel DX Format CMOS image sensor
- 39 point High Density autofocus system with 9 cross-type sensors
- 1020p video recording and built in Wifi and GPS
- LCD screen on a swivel
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones (10):
- Comfortable over the ear headphones with noise cancellation.
- Perfect for audio and video editing.
Zoom Handy Microphone (10):
- This is a portable microphone that can be used for field recordings and various recording projects.
- It has a built in stereo microphone and two XLR jacks.
Sony ECM-44B Omni-Directional Lavalier Mic (5):
- This microphone is excellent for conducting interviews and is incredibly simple to use.
- Clip onto a shirt or collar allows for hands free audio recording.
Audio Technica Shotgun Microphone (2):
- Camera attachable microphone with built in X/Y stereo sound recording for in the field or in the studio.
GoPro Hero3+ and Hero4 (3):
- Compact, versatile, and resilient camera.
- Wide angle capture, comes with waterproof casing and multiple
Nikon Speedlight (2):
- Versatile flash attachment for a camera, allows for improved light levels.
- With professional quality and a simplistic design the speedlight is useful for any photographer from beginner to advanced users.
Sony HXR-NX30U HD Compact Camcorder (2):
- Ultra wide angle 26.3mm G lens along with a
- Detachable audio pod with available XLR inputs.
- Touch screen LCD display.
Canon Vixia HF G20 HD Camcorder (8):
- 30.4mm HD lens
- 3.5 inch touch LCD display
- Capable of 12 hours of HD recording to 32gb internal memory as well as 2 additional SD storage slots
Genaray Light Kit SpectroLED Studio Light Kit:
- This light has a variable color of 3200K-5600K and 3,400 lux.
Bescor Compact Light Kit:
- These lights are completely dimmable and have interchangeable filters.
- They can be used with batteries for areas without electrical outlets.
- Various sizes for different filming needs. Compatible with both DSLR and Camcorders available for checkout.
- Various backdrops for different filming needs including a green and black drop cloth.
- Along with a white turntable for easier photogrammetry and still image photography.
- mounts to fit filming needs. Can be remotely controlled from smartphones or tablets.
Google Glass (1):
- Wearable computer with optical display. Includes camera and hands free interface for internet access.
Oculus Rift Development Kit 2 (3):
- Virtual reality headset designed for immersive visual experiences.
- iPad Air original (Wi-fi only) tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab S (4):
- Android Tablet
Google Nexus 6 (2):
- Smartphone that is compatible with Cardboard 3D headsets and can be used for a variety of other uses.
iPod Touch (2):
- Mobile iOS device.
Moto 360 Smartwatch (2):
- Smartwatch that can be linked with any Android or Apple smartphone.
- Voice enabled with many compatible apps.
- Highly customizable credit card sized single board computer.
- Uses range from a media storage to robotics and anything in between.
- Open sourced microcomputer that is used for making interactive projects.
- Projects range from creating lamps, locks and mechanical animations.
Pastplay: Teaching and Learning History Wit
D3.js In Action
Digital Humanities Pedagogy: Practices, Pri
Learning Web Design
Humanities Data in Research
Exploring Big Historical Data: The Historian
Between Humanities and the Digital
Text Analysis with R for Students of Literature
Python for Informatics: Exploring Information
Amongst Digital Humanists
Hermeneutica: Computer-Assisted Interpretation
The Shut Up and Shoot Documentary Guide
Debates in the Digital Humanities 2016
Defining Digital Humanities
A New Companion To Digital Humanities
Web Writing: Why and How for Liberal Arts